View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
automa
Zealot
automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.automa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Is there any Android readers that also syncs the same thing for all devices you are reading the book so that highlighting or taking notes on one device will automatically do the same thing to all your other devices that you are reading the book in, like Kindle? I Kindle if you send the .mobi files to a cloud, you can download the files on any device you are using.

The only serious problem I have with the Kindle though is the font size. It used to be that the biggest font size was too small for me to comfortably read, but then they made more possibility for font size, except it was of no use because the next increment of font size from the formerly largest font size is way too big to read comfortably on the small screen on iPhone.
automa is offline   Reply With Quote