View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:10 AM   #29
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
There are a lot internet pages that my iPad will not display properly. It's frustrating, and I know that software fixes can be made, permissions can be given, etc. to fix it. But I'd hardly try to file a warranty claim with Apple on the basis of my inability to use their product to open every webpage out there. It's not defective, it just has limitations like anything else.
You probably knew that flash sites do not work on iPad before you bought it, didn't you? And you knew it because Apple made no claims that they do. To the contrary, if I recall.

Did Onyx warn users that some pdfs will not work?
janek is offline   Reply With Quote