View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #3
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
That's great to know!

I still have my ASUS Transformer and my Droid phone but the phone isn't connected any more since I now have my iPhone 4S.

I found the Transformer to be a bit bulky to read on when in bed. I have the keyboard for it so it was like an Android NetBook and great for typing but.....

Now I have my iPhone and I really do find that I read on my phone more than on any other device just because I carry it with me all the time. I can read while waiting for appointments, standing in line, ... basically anytime I can just pull it out of my pocket or purse. LOL

I hope that DropBox continues to load the ebooks into the reader programs as easily as it just did when I tried it. Sugar Sync did the first time I tried it but, when I tried it again today, it didn't work and I have no idea why.

Stanza was an all time favorite ebook reader and it's super easy to get books from Calibre into Stanza. Unfortunately, it doesn't sort the ebooks in the order I put them into the program and, it moves the book I'm reading to the top of the list, then, when I'm done reading it, I have to go searching for the next book as I read my "To Be Read" list in a specific order. LOL Just a little OCD there.

Of the free ebook readers, Apabi seems to be the only one that actually has the feature to sort in the order installed. The program isn't bad, either.

Soooooo, if anyone else would like to try DropBox, if you use my personal link, we both will get an additional 500 megs of space for free. I sure would appreciate it! http://db.tt/L135c2pO

Thanks!
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote