View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:15 AM   #143
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi RsH,

Thanks for the example. I can see what is happening here, I just need to figure out what I am going to do about it

The problem is that at the moment the plugin is trying to pass the results of a quote_plus encoding of the values in the POST body of the html file generated. When instead I think perhaps the characters should just be "escaped" instead.

So at the moment the hidden form in the temporary file that gets submitted has a line that looks like this:
<input type="hidden" name="title" value="Quinn%27s Woman" />

When I think it should probably be like this:
<input type="hidden" name="title" value="Quinn\'s Woman" />

I'm guessing there is a Python function around to do this... will be a new release when I have it figured out.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote