View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #2
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
i haven't experienced this but i did have to reload my side loaded books twice. good thing i only have 18 or so loaded. one thing for sure is i don't use the kobo desktop app at all. i used it to get the upgrade and that's it.

i use ade, without my kobo plugged in, to download my books that i purchase.
after closing ade i open up calibre and load all of my books through that, even the ones i purchase.
seems a lot easier than using the other applications that seemed to cause my problems and i haven't experienced any major problems yet.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote