View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 05:34 AM   #143
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Me again, I am having a little trouble with where the data is being inputted from the annotation. This is what the format is:

Code:
1/24/2011
Last Page Read: Location 721 (99%)
But with that data it is adding a + to the tags field and 1/24/2011 to the read-status field. How do I get it to not add anything to the tags field and to add the read status with the percentage to the read_status field?
Hi
I can confirm that something is going on with the tags, adding a +
Don't use/show tags myself, so this I missed.
Will try to find out what/why, but still new to this.

The example will only return one value. The example wanted to use 95% as the comparison value.
Try changing you costum column definition to
Code:
{comments:kindle_read_status(99,Reading,Not Read)}
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote