View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Contrast is SUPERB

The contrast on that Kindle screen is the best I've ever seen. Its even better than on my PC. It makes my Sony PRS 900 screen look like the stone age.

I just purchased that Sony PRS 900 in December, 2009 for $ 400. Now its made obsolete by a $ 180 purchase of the Kindle 3 with a case.

I assume in 12 months the K4 will make the K3 obsolete. We really only pay for 6 months use when we buy one of the eReaders. By 12 months they become WORTHLESS.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote