View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #8
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jye View Post
This is very frustrating as I really like Kobo. However, being able to read library books on it is one of the important benefits. If I can't get it working, I may have no choice but returning it.

Hopefully someone here will be able to help me.
I agree that a major benefit of owning the Kobo is the ability to read local library books delivered by Overdrive in ePub format. This has been especially successful for me.

What did Kobo customer / technical support say when you asked them for help? The device does come with a one year warranty.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote