View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 11:36 PM   #124
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Yes, It leaves the dialog open (or some subset), you can move the frame, but not interact otherwise and it stays in the foreground. This has also happened with the Edit Metadata form. Quitting Calibre and the form then closes about 10 seconds later. This is only on my XP running on a P4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
I have tested the webpage mode, calibre 1.205 against the Baen Free Library no problems. Using Linux Mint 17 Cinnamon 2.2.16 Beta, on my test system. No orphan windows.
Good to hear the reports. It does sound like it is an XP problem. The only XP machine I have around is the one connected to a TV screen showing our network status. I don't think the boss would appreciate me running calibre on it. But, if he decides to go to the pub...
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote