Thread: Troubleshooting PW embedded fonts?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:30 PM   #11
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The epub works very well in the Sony Reader on my PC. The epub also works very well in Bluefire on my iPad3. It does not show the embedded font in iBooks though.
AFAIK, you'll need to add a special file for iPads to force iBooks to display the embedded font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I also side loaded to my Kindle Fire HD via USB cable connection both the KF8 book with mobi extension and the KF8 book with AZW3 extension.
If it's a free font, create a small test .epub with this font and post it and the .mobi and .azw3 files that you generated to the mobi forum. Also it couldn't hurt to embed a different font for test purposes to exclude font problems.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote