View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:18 AM   #7
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Someone asked me about the nook vs fire yesterday, because I got the fire. I told her to check both out and see what she prefers, go to Best Buy and try them out. I chose the fire because I like the amazon ecosystem and I have decided that I like buying books from amazon, as well as music, etc. I bought a few ebooks from B&N before and just didn't like the experience. So I agree with a lot of the OP's comments. I think it comes down to who you want to invest in long term and what you want as far as content.

Maybe for the nook, but I don't see a reason to root the Fire. I like the UI and the functions. LOL... Call me crazy.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote