View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I got a book mailed to me out of the blue. They wanted me to keep it, and agree to recieve additional books, or return it. There was no return envelope, and the book was hardcover, and would have required some amount of effort to ship it back. So, it is still waiting in the closet in the office. If they send me a shipping box, I will mail it back. Otherwise, at the end of the season, it is going on the coffee table (MLB book).
I can't count the number of times something like that has happen to me before I moved. Books, Magazines and other items like that I didn't order. I figured someone out there was doing it on purpose.
I started refusing them so the Post office had to take them back.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote