View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Does mean that you can miss out on genuine, well-tested improvements though... I run all my stuff carefully but, as an example, I've been running PRS+ on a 505 for over a year and its capabilities (for my concerns) are greatly improved and it has been totally stable throughout the entire time - no freezes, lockups, crashes or anything whereas using the 505 in pure Sony mode, I did occasionally get a lockup or freeze and indexing a lot of books (after installing even one book) took an increasing ridiculous amount of time... and I now have PRS+ on 600, 350 and 650 as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
S, I run all of my systems read: PCs, ereaders, browsers, etc., etc. totally lean and clean. Thus, I avoid virtually all alternative extensions/addons/firmware/etc.

And, thus, my systems, including my Sony ereaders, tend to run smoothly and crisply.
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote