View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #19
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I believe you can have a user page, which should be only editable by you. Once you log in the Wiki, click on your username (top, leftmost item) and then you can create your user page if it doesn't exist. Check mine: https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/User:Jellby

Con: You have only 1 page, I guess.
What an informative page. I never knew all those things about you, Jellby! ( is the closest thing we have to a sarcasm icon. )
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote