View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #29
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Why is the screen not color?
It is color, can't you see it?

Can i watch videos on it?
Sure. You just have to store each frame as a picture and be quick with the page turn button.

Why does it not have unlimited memory?
Because it would be illegal (against the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics).

Does it have an inbuilt printer?
No, but you can take pictures of the screen with your phone and have a print shop print them.

I don't show my Cybook to many people, and use it mainly at home, so I don't get many questions. But the funnier were from my little cousins (5/7 years old): Is that a phone? Does it have games? Can I use your phone?
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote