View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I almost canceled my original pre-order and jumped on this. Then I realized I was would only be saving $1.01 (pre-ordered At $9) so I left it in place. It's great deal for others who haven't ordered yet (it's a huge book).

I wonder if the price dip is due to the nook (yay competition ) or King's people realizing his sales are down 1/3 (at least with Amazon and the 100/48 deal ) and want to make sure they make it up to ticked off ebook buyers.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote