View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #118
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's what "society" is; a set of restrictions on the absolute freedom of the individual for the overall good. I don't see how a "right" to take anything you want without paying for it benefits society. I certainly wouldn't write software unless I had an expectation of being able to sell it rather than have it taken by anyone who wanted it.
You do realize that people in the Netherlands still buy books, even if it isn't illegal to download, right?
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote