View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:04 PM   #5
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Great comparison. I've used both services as well but was a member for such a short time with both of them that I can't really offer many insights. My own experience was better with Netflix. I definitely had no problem receiving movies I wanted in my list. Blockbuster was dreadful in comparison though. With about 80 movies in my queue roughly 1/4 to 1/3 might be a wait (either short or long) with Netflix. With Blockbuster it was closer to 1/2.

After a couple of times when I didn't receive the movie on my list (and then got an email saying thanks for returning it) I dropped Blockbuster. This has been a while back though so the service may be better now. The two free in store rentals a month is definitely a plus.

I'm not a member of either at the moment. I might sign up again at a lower plan. I found myself not watching enough movies to make the standard plan worth it to me.

Anyone here watch a lot of classic films? I wonder which service has a better stock.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote