View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 AM   #77
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
I don't have time in my life to spend (waste) working out. I keep active in my daily life instead.

I commute to work on foot, roughly a mile and I walk briskly. I walk home for lunch so I roll up 4 miles of power walking a day. I'm a signmaker so there's some minor physical work involved there. I'm 6', 165lbs and I'm fast approaching 60 (in Aug) without much of a spare tire. It helps that I'm a (mostly) vegetarian and avoid junk foods.
Its not a waste of time to those of us who dont have the option of walking to work

I work 9-10 hours a day, and corporate law doesn't really afford me alot of time to go out for walks, though I think its great that you can.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote