View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #183
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRain View Post
I think the Moon+ Reader section needs to be updated. It supports more formats than that (txt/html/epub/umd/fb2/zip/OPDS), and it has note-taking and highlighting features, along with online (Google, Wikipedia) and offline (ColorDict, Fora) dictionary support. It also has auto-scroll and online translation (again, Google).
I wish I could use Moon+ Reader, but it scrolls vertically instead of horizontally. You wouldn't think it would make a big difference, but the vertical scroll makes me dizzy. It's crazy.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote