View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ile View Post
The method in my link didn't include any .bin installation, only some commands in the debugmode. I got the impression that this other method (which is in the development forum) requires some hacks to be installed. That's why I'm asking here since I couldn't figure out if this method in my link works.
Your link isn't for the new Kindle 3. The old guides don't work for the new Kindle 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ile View Post
I just want to use USB networking and not WiFi at all... I have my strange reasons...
Ah okay. I was just wondering if you were intending to mess around with the internals of the Kindle as it is easy to break the Kindle that way.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote