Thread: Status Quo
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 03:12 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Exclamation Status Quo

Since having lifted the forum restrictions, the number of postings has dropped massively - more than I anticipated.

For once again, I am asking you to help me improve the situation. At this moment I am pretty much all ears for any good suggestion.

Common people, consider this your change Unlike it is the case in other established communities (such as cliesource, brighthand, ...), the comparably small size of this forum makes it easy for us to customize towards your wants. Haven't you been missing something in other forums, which could be use useful here, not only to you but also to others? Speak out and let us discuss how we can, together, enhance this community.

(Btw: I have *A LOT* of unused bandwidth, so we can easily cover more users and postings than we do now)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote