View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 09:35 AM   #13
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
And I like to read under different circumstances. Some with some light, and some without light. For the first, I prefer a light background with dark letters, for the second, a dark background with dark letters (not black vs white, but rather black vs gray). Couldn't find that in the Calibre Viewer either...
This won't help with highlighting, but I just thought I'd post to say that you can save different colour themes for the calibre Viewer. I'm a Win7 user, but I would hope the features also work on Win8.
  • Open the Viewer and click the Prefs button.
  • On the General tab, go to the Colors and Backgrounds button to choose your background/foreground colours.
  • Then go to the Theming tab and Save your current settings with a meaningful name.
  • Repeat as often as required.
  • Use the Theming - Load option when you want to swap between themes
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote