Thread: iPad Cases on the Mini
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 05:30 AM   #18
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I hesitated for quite some time over my choice of a case and I ended up taking none as a thin case that looks good does not in my opinion protect the device well enough and a thicker one that protects it better does not look good when using my Ipad Mini with it.
So I opted for a thick padded sheath or cover, whatever you call those. So I keep my device in when stored and zip it off when using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarpad View Post
I picked up an Ipad Mini with Retina over the weekend, looking for a case that will maintain the light and thin aspect of the device. Do you guys use a case when reading and what do you use.

Last edited by Quexos; 02-16-2014 at 05:42 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote