View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #1
Nightyume
Addict
Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.Nightyume can see what is invisible to the naked eye.

Device: HTC One, Galaxy Note 10.1, Kobo Aura
Question Indie Web page to buy Aura?

Hi. This is a small plea for help from those in the US (especially in or near Texas). I was hoping that those that frequent books stores or such could helpl me. Since it's impossible to buy from the kobo page I was hoping to find an Indie books store I could order from. I need the online ordering option since I am not actually in the US but do have a US shipping address where someone can receive it.

I tried using the "find a retailer" option but no go since the kobo site isn't that compatible with proxies (and if I just use it without a US proxy I get no results).

I hope it's okay to post this here and not the flea market as I'm not trying to do an individual transaction per se. Plus there were no Aura's on sale there
Nightyume is offline   Reply With Quote