View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #471
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphope View Post
I want to report a bug. and I've attached the pdfs, in different languages and one is problematic and the other not, both have an image background.

I ran it with -n option
@hiphope -- Thanks for reporting the bug. Can you give a little more detail as to what you mean by problematic? Does the conversion fail, or does it not look the way you want it to? Which binary did you download? Did you try with this option:

-mode fw

(You can also try the default mode which doesn't use -n for native output.) A screenshot of the failed conversion would also be helpful.

Last edited by willus; 07-02-2013 at 11:33 AM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote