View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #15886
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Meanwhile, I've started Mine by Robert McCammon. One of my favourite horror authors, I try to read one of McCammon's books a year under the theory that if I progress slowly I'll never run out of new McCammon books to read.
Well, that was a great book. It's what I would call relentless. It's tiring by the end, but very worthwhile.

Next up is an odd little indie number called Under the Looking Glass by Alisa Tangredi. I reviewed one of her books very favourably on my site last year and I was happy to look at another of her works.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote