View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:50 PM   #21563
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Why won't people vent and rant in the vent and rant thread!
There are lots of general chat threads, but only one where I can see how annoyed other people are getting by life's little (and not so little) irritations!!
Why can't people keep on topic!!!
Very nice rant, Paul!
I think there aren't enough 'rant locations' in today's world! There should be more! (My petite rant.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Why does everything have to happen at once?
It's because of 'time,' Dreams. You've heard it said often that 'gee, there just isn't enough time to do XYZ any more.' See, it used to be that 'time' was what kept everything from happening in the same instant. But without time, they all happen at once. I hope this explanation helps.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote