View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 02:30 PM   #32
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Throwing my hat in the ring, too, for the Feynman book(s). "Surely You're Joking" was just one of them. You should definitely read his biography, Genius, by James Gleick.
Oh I agree, The other Feynman books are great, but none of the others are so bone jarring hilarious. It is also quiet accessable, as it requies no prior knowledge or intrest in science or feynman.

Thats why I usually recommand statying with this, and then moving on to his other books.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote