View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by danwdoo View Post
If I have a collection on the reader with only one book in it, and I delete the book on the reader, using the reader, what effect would each setting have on everything. Calibre used to delete the empty category which is what I want. Which setting would emulate this behavior?
Calibre has no role in this scenario. When you delete a book using the reader, the reader also cleans the collections. Calibre does notice that the book went away, but nothing further is done regardless of the setting of the option.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote