View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 03:08 PM   #19
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
To all those who *like* moving things/gifs on webpages: they make me hurry, hurry, hurry away and I might most likely not read your (otherwise ) intelligent, well-put and well-thought-out post.

They can be extremely distracting, especially if large like the avatars (small mood icons seem not to be so difficult), so those who prefer this kind of avatar would likely loose out on attention to what they are saying. It's your choice to keep the avatar - I choose to move away and read the next post.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote