View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:11 AM   #12
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Well, it looks like they pulled the plug. I just checked using the links on some codes I was holding, and all the books are there, but showing *not currently available* or *previously purchased* . So, if you bought them or had them as a gift, they are still there as downloadable, if not, too late.
We had two extra days out of it, and I think most of us now have TBR piles of enormous height.
So long, and thanks for all the fish......
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote