View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
JacksonGirl
JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JacksonGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CyBook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Thanks for the fast responses! I appreciate it a lot. Note to self, remember to reformat your SD card before you put stuff on it.

WS64, I was planning on creating genre folders, and then author sub-folders, and then within those, series sub-folders (where required). Do you think that the Odyssey will handle that? I don't mind pawing through long lists of books as long as they're somewhat organised.

EowynCarter, is the Folder View option easy to find?
JacksonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote