View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I have every intention of buying a Mophie Power Station (just undecided about whether to get the Duo or the standard) for those times I am out for an entire day, and away from normal charging facilities. I know my phone and/or ipad won't last the distance otherwise. These are good for iPods as well.
I'm surprised to hear that your iPhone or iPad won't last you a day without charging. I get a good 10-12h usage from my iPad 3, and only charge my iPhone 4 every 2-3 days.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote