View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #352
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
@kiwidude: Yeah, that class is obsolete use gui2.font_family_chooser instead. I didn't think any plugins would be using it, I forgot about generate cover.

I've spent the last two weeks learning all about the innards of font files to enable subsetting and the old architecture was inadequate, so I had to rewrite it wholesale.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote