View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:38 PM   #152
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg G View Post
Regarding swipe to unlock - I hope that is not needed when opening the cover. My expectation is that I will never see the screen saver ads (unless I want to) because I'll close the cover to turn off the device and when I open the cover I should find myself right where I left off in the book with the light on and no need to swipe.
I have the cover, and I have to swipe every time I open it. I don't think you have to swipe if you have the non-ad version.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote