View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #10
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
I went into the Apps store and when you click on
Mantano ereader: check mark with "Kindle Fire" noted as my device;
Aldiko ereader: X marked with "Kindle Fire" marked.

I really really hope they've just overlooked it, as I love using Aldiko ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Aldiko, Kobo and Mantano are all available from the Amazon Appstore. That means you should easily be able to install them on the Fire.

I sent Amazon an email back in September regarding the lack of good comic readers in the Amazon Appstore (Perfect Viewier, in particular) and how they should reach out to developers to submit their apps to Amazon. Less than a month later, Perfect Viewer (albeit costs $3) was available.
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote