View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 03:50 AM   #9
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Although I love going to theater, I do not read plays since the times of college, and then I read some Shakespeare, Moliere and Brecht. With dubious enjoyment, at least compared to the one of the live performances.

That is why I will not vote this time. The candidates do not attract me particularly and neither they repel me.

Nonetheless, I intend to read what is chosen, and follow the discussion. To see if I might find new interest in what never really caught me. I think I will read it in about the time that it takes to perform it on the stage. Maybe, after each scene, I will try to imagine how I would stage it.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote