View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 05:55 PM   #49
Latch
Porcupine Tree fan
Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
All that says is that KT buyers have a higher tolerance for issues. I was leaning toward the KT.
It's not like the various issues were major deal-breakers, mostly just annoyances. I've been buying gadgets for more than 40 years and nothing is perfect (ever owned a Blackberry?) I've had KT for about a month and have had no problems other than the storage msg glitch in the 1.9.9 update, and even then I just ignored the error and everything still worked perfectly for me. The next update soon after fixed the error, so I'm happy enough with the attention given to issues and quick resolution. A thriving community her and elsewhere are valuable resources to draw on even if you have a problem.
Latch is offline   Reply With Quote