View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #14
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
To get people to go look at the book by stirring up fake controversy, maybe? "That group doesn't like this book, and if you don't like that group, you'll like this book!!!!!"

For the record, I'm not offended, merely baffled as to what the OP is going on about and why. Also a little annoyed, maybe. But then I don't consider het men having gay encounters to be a taboo topic anyway. One of the many benefits of being Canadian.

Men, women, inflatable goats, whatever. As long as they're all consenting* adults†.

* This nicety can be skipped for the inflatable goats.

† But not this one, since I don't want to encourage anyone to have sex even with blow-up kids.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote