View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #269
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@kiwidude: db.formats will return None when no formats are available, an annoying holdover from legacy code.
Oops, sorry about that, I didnt test it on any books with no formats. New version up shortly.

EDIT: New zip version up, apologies for the inconvenience. Rushed to make one last change and get it up when I shouldn't have - my young nephews here pestering me to help them paint a wooden truck and I took some shortcuts which bit me.

Last edited by kiwidude; 01-24-2011 at 11:13 PM.