View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
Export reports or change columns?

Hi,

I'd like to be able to add ISBNs to my ebooks in Calibre in the metadata (easy enough) AND be able to either view them as an added column on the library window, or be able to extract database reports or comma-delimited files including such data fields as I specify.

Can either of these things be done? I've been searching FAQs and Help and these posts but am not finding help.

Thanks
Robin
rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote