View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #87
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
No one here has anyone they would beat the tar out of if they could get away with it?

Jesus, I must be a bad person or something.

Actually, yes. A whole slew of electronics - after the power goes for good of course

Oh, you said anyone. Actually, no, no-one has ticked me off that much recently I would love to tell a few people what I really think of them though, but most of them are at work and since I'd not be coming to work it wouldn't matter.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote