Thread: ePUB comic test
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
ePUB comic test

Hi, this is a test of a comic in ePUB format. It's only the first 6 strips of Krazy Kat available from the Comic Strip Library. Since reading the whole page at the same time would be hard in 6" readers, I decided to put each panel on a separate page, this has the advantage of not seing what'll happen in the story until you reach there. A small image of the whole page is shown at the beginning of each strip, it is an image map where each panel links to the large version, but I don't know if any ePUB reader supports image maps.

Comments? Suggestions?

P.S. I've just tried with ADE and only the first and last items of the TOC are working, I can't see why
Attached Files
File Type: epub KrazyKat.epub (5.56 MB, 1589 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote