View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I took a look on my EZ Reader. The images were fair but I had some trouble viewing all of them. Some were blank and some seemed to hang my reader but after I killed it (cancel) and started again I was able to move on. I assume you V3 is similar so I didn't get specific. I am running the April release. The maximum width in mobi seems to be somewhere about 400 pixels or so, not exactly sure.

I also took a look at the zip file. Unzip it and view the images in one folder. Now the images are full screen. tap OK and then one of the left arrow keys and then 4. This will reduce the contrast a bit and show the images much better. Tap OK to save the change for this session of viewing and then step through the pictures. They look really good for a 4 gray scale viewer using dithering. I wish I could change the default contrast for image viewing in books and have requested this change.

Thanks for posting both files.
Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote