View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #37
David J. Guyton
Connoisseur
David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David J. Guyton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, you'll have to keep on writing, then, because this transition may be taking place over the course of five to ten years. While that may seem slow, it is at a vastly accelerated pace from past transitions in the history of writing. But then, the fun part is having written, anyway, no?
Pshrynk,

Yes that is the fun part. That and having people write to me telling me how much they enjoyed reading it.

I do plan to keep writing. I am aiming for quite a long series...like 5-7 books. After that, who knows.

Everyone,

I got an email response from amazon. I assume another one will follow:

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your feedback concerning the sales ranking system. I’ve forwarded it along to the appropriate parties.

Thanks for using Amazon DTP, I’m glad that it’s been working out for you thus far; congratulations on the book sales, as well.

Not much info, but at least they read it. Will keep you all posted. Also, Author Kevis Hendrickson said he discovered 1800 free or penny books on Kindle before he stopped counting. I am not sure of that number, but I believe him.

Last edited by David J. Guyton; 03-20-2009 at 02:35 PM.
David J. Guyton is offline   Reply With Quote