View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
No, the new Stephen Kind exclusive, "UR", is in AZW (mobi) format.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to Topaz - some series started AZW, changed to Topaz for the middle books and back to mobi for the latest. I only have 3 or 4 Topaz books, bought before I learned to be careful.

I'm hoping the speed of the new Kindle will help one aspect of Topaz problems - the page rendering tends to be slower so a new processor should help.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote