View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 10:47 AM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshield View Post
How long does it take for the rewards to show up?
In general, the next business day. Their rewards are done by hand (and you have to check them, sometimes they miss your email requesting them, sometimes the amount isn't right, although it hasn't happened to me all that often).

This sale goes thru the weekend. All rewards will post NEXT WEEK when the rest of the staff gets back off vacation/holiday. This is per email I received today (I had asked how long the sale lasted and where the other titles were hiding).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote