View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I use Tags in Calibre to add genres too. Mine are:

Nonfiction
Fiction
Fantasy
Science Fiction
Cooking
Knitting
Romance
Erotica
Historical Fiction
Classics
Mystery
Thriller
Poetry
Short Story
Zombies
Travel
Western

I'll use multiple tags if I think it's necessary, and I only have a few books tagged "Fiction" since it's not descriptive. So a book of short stories about zombies would be Thriller, Short Story, and Zombies. When I first started my Calibre library I only had a few tags but I started to use more as I needed them.

Anything self-help or relationship advice type stuff I would put as "Nonfiction". If I started to get several books of one category I would begin tagging them as whatever it is, like maybe Relationships, Family, Marriage, etc.

Last edited by banjobama; 01-15-2013 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Add more
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote