View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:52 PM   #13
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
Hey all...

Just wanted to let the powers that be know that I'm still getting the multiple shelf issue, even with the new firmware. I've updated and all that good stuff, but they're still there.

I also discovered today that I can't delete any of the multiple shelves. I'll choose "delete shelf", it asks me if I want to do that, and when I say continue--nothing happens. It goes back to the bookshelf section as though it deleted something, but all the multiples are still there.
Well if you had listened to me and had got folder support implemented then you would not have this problem.Instead you sided with the Luddites and now you are left holding the cupcakes.

tut.tut.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote